Whether you still want to learn this profession or have already completed a vocational training as a nurse or in a nursing profession, we help you to get a safe and well-paid work in Germany. Please request detailed information and application documents by email. Write us something about your motivation for the application. Then we will contact you personally to coordinate your individual journey to Germany. The most important step is that you first learn the German language in your country at least up to the level "B1". We support you financially after successful completion here in Germany.
We also help you together with the German nursing companies
• the official recognition in Germany of your previous education
• obtaining the visa for your work or training,
• Housing search and social integration through personal mentors in your area,
• the extension of your knowledge of German to the medical field,
Your team from MIYOTHO says: Welcome to Germany!
Germany has a multicultural society and is an attractive country to live and work in. The general amount of money you need to live here is usually less compared to other countries in Western Europe.
The following monthly gross incomes are indicated by the nursing companies as orientation:
a) In training with knowledge of German B2:
• No tuition fees.
• You get enough money for your life in Germany and housing allowance if necessary.
b) With completed and recognized in Germany training in the medical or
Age care and German language skills B2:
• Professional experience less than 3 years: 26,000 - 30,000, - € per year
• Professional experience more than 3 years: 27,000 - 31,000, - € per year
• Professional experience more than 6 years: 28,000 - 32,000, - € per year
In addition, you get good salary bonuses for night and holiday working hours.
With an academic degree you will receive about 1500, - € in addition.
The general income will rise in 2020.